11/28/08

Southeast Summary at Illegal Curve

Grab a cocktail, kick back, and relive those crazy days of yesterweeks...


Richard at Illegal Curve - a several-times daily roundup of all the news in the NHL, and I do mean ALL of it - was kind enough to ask TLB to contribute to his newest feature: a round-up of the NHL's divisions; in my case focusing on the Cats (and keep in mind this was written several days ago).


Here's the link to this week's Southeast Division summary (you can find our piece on the Panthers right where you might expect them: at the bottom).


If you haven't been to Illegal Curve yet, I highly recommend getting over there at least once per day for a listing of everything going on in the league. In fact, bookmark it. A work of genuine love of the game (and I'm glad it's them, not me!).


No comments:

Post a Comment