9/12/08

This Hooouse is Freeeakin' Sweeeeeeet.



It would appear that new Cat Cory Stillman has decided on permanent living quarters, according to blockshopper.com.





In other Stillman news, the Panthers forward has lent his head to the producers of a remake of the 70s sci-fi classic, WestWorld.




On the alternate side, former d-man Ruslan Salei has pulled up stakes on his home in the area and left for Colorado.




Couple of days old, but Spector gives his incisive take on the recent Keith Ballard signing.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked the original Westworld.

    BTW, whenever I try and leave a comment on your blog the first one vanishes before I can hit Publish and I have to re-type it. This happens ONLY on your blog. All other blogger blogs work fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, E. I'll get on it immediately.

    ReplyDelete